At Emilyrose Outdoor Living we want you to feel confident with your online purchase. Our return policy is easy for you to return your new, unused products for a full refund. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping. Below are guidelines to follow for your return:
- Contact our Customer Service department within 10 days of receiving your item by either phone (800) 325-2315 or email email@example.com to request a Return Authorization number.
- Once item has been returned to us and we inspected the return item and found it to be in new/unused condition and in original packaging, we will issue a full refund.
- The credit process usually takes 1-2 weeks once returned item has arrived back at our warehouse.
- If you need to return an item, you may do so within 10 days of the item’s delivery.
- The item must be in new, unused condition and in its original packaging.
- Special order items and custom made items are not eligible to be returned.
- All returns must be arranged with our Customer Service Department and be assigned a Return Authorization Number prior to returning.
- If you request a Return Authorization Number through email, you must wait for appropriate Return Authorization before returning items.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to our warehouse in new, unused condition in its original packaging. We suggest that you retain your tracking information for the shipment and verify with the freight company that your shipment was returned and signed for at our warehouse. Freight companies do offer insurance for shipments, we recommend that you purchase the insurance.
- We recommend that you forward your tracking information to our customer service department once you have sent the return item. This will help speed up the return process.
- If item returned is in condition that is not acceptable per return policy, we reserve the right to deny the return. Upon receiving item we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
- If the item was received damaged, you may file a claim with your shipping company.
- If the item is received used, you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
- Damaged or used items will be retained for a maximum of 10 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 10 business days the item will be disposed of.
- Once we receive the return item, inspect it, and determine it to be in acceptable condition, we will issue a credit in the original form of payment.
- Allow 1-2 weeks after delivery of the returned item to be inspected. Following inspection our Customer Service department will process your refund.
- The credit should be visible on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days after the product has been inspected (varies by credit card company).
- The RA number expires 10 days after the date the RA number was issued.
- If you attempt to return an item without a Return Authorization number, past 10 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.
To arrange a return please:
Call: (800) 325-2315 (Monday through Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST)
Defective or Damaged Merchandise/Missing Parts
Please thoroughly inspect your item immediately upon delivery for damage, missing parts, and defective items. Maintain the original packaging until you have determined that the product is in acceptable condition. If the item arrives damaged, missing parts, or defective please contact our Customer Service Department immediately. Pictures may be required prior to determining a resolution. You must contact us within seven days from the date of delivery to report damaged, missing or defective item. After the seven-day period, the product cannot be reported as damaged, defective, missing parts and/or returned for exchange or refund.
Freight items must be thoroughly inspected for damage at the time of delivery prior to signing freight bill. It is the receiving’s person responsibility to do a complete inspection of the item prior to signing the freight bill. If the item arrives damaged, the damage must be thoroughly noted in detail on the freight company’s bill prior to signing freight bill. Note: If there is any reason of doubt that there could be damage to your shipment, we recommend you note this on the freight bill. If damage occurred to your items during shipping, you must report the damage to our Customer Service Department. Our Customer Service Department will require the freight bill showing shipment was signed for damage and pictures show the damage. Once you have received and signed for the freight, the shipping company and Emilyrose Outdoor are released from any responsibility for damage and all damage claims will be denied.